Vine, the new social network application owned by Twitter, provides you the ability to share interesting and quick 6-second videos with others. If your video content is interesting for others, they might begin to follow you and like and re-vine your vines. Irrespective of whether or not you have the skills to create a great 6-second video, the number of followers you get will have an impact on your Vine popularity. If you want to earn this popularity, you should develop the credibility and win vast following first. To build your Vine followers list, here are few great ways.
- Post Vine Content Often: People who are popular on this social network post at least a single video content per day. By doing so, you are sure to get more engagement for your content. And with this, more Vine users will get to know about your video.
- Find and Like Others’ Vines: Just scroll down your account’s home page and make use of the search option to find more Vines and like them. This is the best way to earn more followers without the need to follow back. Ensure to like the content of those who are more probably to follow back.
- Social Networks Are a Great Tool to Spread the Word: To win more followers, use your other social network accounts and spread the word. This way, your content will reach out to larger audience, which would turn beneficial to you.
- Post Good Quality Vines: Understand the difference between a bad video and good video. Usually, funny vines tend to get shared a lot. If you lack the sense of humor, don’t hesitate or stay away from Vine. Rather, create a good quality Vine by creating a list or displaying details.
- Follow the Followers of a Famous Viner in Your Niche: While doing this, ensure to follow only those followers who are more probable to follow you back. With more follow backs, the engagement factor will increase and the figures will be bigger, which in turn will motivate more people to follow.
Follow these ways to get more followers or buy Vine followers using a professional service to increase your popularity on Vine.